Monday, November 20, 2006

Couple days off...

Late this afternoon we will leave for Woodstock, GA to hang out with family for a few days. I love going down there and spending time with everyone that I rarely get to see. God has been very good to us by giving us an incredible family. Everyone actually gets along and even likes each other. The three families (mine, Devins, and Justins (sisters husband)) all get together to celebrate Thanksgiving at my parents house and have since before we were even married. Gotta love that as it makes life much for enjoyable, not to mention convenient.

I look forward to a few days away to read, unwind, and get ready for an incredible season of ministry at H2O. I can't wait to see what God has in store for the next several weeks...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home