Thursday, March 22, 2007

Thank you, thank you, thank you

Telling the students that we were going to be starting a new chuch was TOUGH! Their response has been incredible. It was a crazy night but already today I have been encouraged through tons of phone calls, text messages, etc., etc. I flat out love the students at Crosspointe. God has given us some of the best on the planet.

We have seen the supernatural touch of God as over 450 have been saved and baptized in the past 4 years. We have also been through great times and we have been through some extremely tough times.

Through it all - God has been faithful. I look forward to the next 5 weeks at H2O. I can't wait to see what God has in store. To the students who do happen to read this thing - remember what was said last night. Remember that I love you and that God is not done in Millington, TN.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home