Monday, March 26, 2007

Lovin it

Great weekend of college basketball! An incredible miracle did occur this week when all 4 of my original final four picks made it through. Can't get much better than that. If Georgetown can pull it out - my bracket will be complete.

For this week and this week only- I am a huge UCLA fan. I hate the Gators with a passion almost as much as I hate it when people pull for an entire conference (SEC fans!).

Just for the record, as a Duke fan - I was NOT pulling for Carolina on Sunday. I wouldn't pull for Carolina if they were playing in the Olympics against North Korea.

To all the Tar Heels of the world...after all your talk - your boys will be watching the Final Four from a couch just like mine. Let's Go Duke!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home