Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Quotable...

Todd and I went to the hospitals today to visit some people and it took about 231 years to find somewhere to park. We would still be there looking except for the fact that I chose to just invent a space rather than circle the parking lot for the rest of my life.

Steven Furtick wrote the other day that they have a "Quote Box" that they use to write down anything that is said that seems pretty random, ridiculous, funny, or just plain dumb. Since we are some of the most random people on the planet, I loved the idea.

With that in mind, while we were searching for a spot at Methodist North - Todd blurts out "why are there so many people in the hospital - it is sunny outside?"

Congratulations Todd. You were first to make the list.

1 Comments:

Blogger Josh said...

That reminds me of the time I told Andrew "I punched him in my face."

Great stuff. We're still laughing about it a month later.

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home