Tuesday, November 28, 2006

H2O

Getting ready to go to Starbucks for our creative meeting as we get ready for the next several weeks. It still amazes me that Millington has a Starbucks. We are officially moving up in the world!

H2O will be incredible tomorrow night. I am pumped about the message and the music will be bueno!

Over My Head (The Fray)
Take My Life (Jeremy Camp)
Time Has Come (Hillsong)
Awesome God (Hillsong)
Jesus Blood (Delirious?)
What the world will Never Take (Hillsong)

If you ever need a band to do any kind of event in your community or at your church - let me know. H2O has the best Student Ministry band on the planet. Thank you Jeff, Josh, Brent, Justin, and Carmen. You guys (and girl) are awesome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home