Friday, March 30, 2007

We have had an incredibly busy and eventful week. Here is the rundown...

1. The house is officially on the market.
2. Devin's having a huge garage sale to get rid of almost everything - which means I will have
to buy it again once we get to GA.
3. A guy (Can't name him yet) that I have been talking to for a long time called yesterday to let
let me know that he is willing (but still praying) to raise his own support in order to be part of
our staff and handle assimilation and small groups. This would be a HUGE freakin blessing!
M - remember that this needs to happen. God has spoken!
4. Church Planters are in the greatest fraternity known to man. Everyone is very willing to
help in any way they can. Thank you Gary, Perry, Steven, Tadd, Woody, and the list goes on
and on.
5. We are already thinking, dreaming, etc. about what Easter will look like next year at
Freedom Church.
6. I am having an extremely difficult time with the idea of not being the High School Pastor at
Crosspointe.
7. I am pumped about having a blast for the next 5 weeks while I am here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home