Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Smiling Sammy

Todd and I just got back from the incredible adventure that is driving through the booming metropolis of Millington, TN. On our way back from lunch we decided to drive through the new apartment complex down the road from the church. As soon as we turned into the apartment complex parking lot - we noticed a man riding his bike. He was probably in his 50's and you could tell that he. had a very special relationship with his bicycle. Once he heard my car driving up behind him - he turned around - gave us an extra special grin - and proceeded to nod his head repeatedly. I could only see part of his head as this man apparantly loved his mother very much and still chose to listen to her when she told him to wear his helmet. It was a nice helmet that I am sure had been an incredible gift to "Smiling Sammy" at one point in his life. So, if you ever happen to drive through the apartment complex in Millington, keep your eyes out for Smiling Sammy. He is sure to put a smile on your face.

1 Comments:

Blogger Todd said...

That little adventure was pretty funny! I am pretty sure that I will see that grin in my nightmares. Sammy is probably at home doing his chores before his mommy gets home! You never know what you will find in Millington!

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home