Friday, December 01, 2006

Breakfast with Lexi

Every Friday morning before Lexi goes to school the two of us go out to eat somewhere for breakfast. Typically, we go to Perkins (only breakfast restaurant that I know of in Millington) and hang out for about an hour. I love spending this time with her. Couple of interesting facts...

1. She always wants either a cheeseburger or chicken fingers with fries for breakfast. Of course I let her get whatever she would like when we are out together. The waitresses think I am crazy - but we are always their favorite customers.

2. She won't let me sit across the table from her. I must sit on the same side of the booth "to keep her company".

3. She prefers water over any other drink.

4. She saw a "Merman" on TV the other day and has been very confused about it ever since.

5. She knows that her dad loves her more than almost anything.


On a different note... the first basketball practice for both teams was yesterday. It is going to be a great season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home