Monday, December 04, 2006

Oatmeal, Cars, and a bunch of people...

I love oatmeal! Let me rephrase that. I love the kind of oatmeal that comes in those little packages that are flavored with things like Blueberries, Strawberries & Cream, and Brown Sugar. Today, I tried the oatmeal that comes in the tall container with absolutely no flavoring. It was absolutely disgusting. It tasted like slimy and somewhat textured paste. I tried to add some splenda and all it did was make it taste like sweetened slimy textured paste. Word of Caution - if you ever try oatmeal - stick to the little packets.

Devin and I are going to have to get a newer car at some point. Both of our cars have over 160,000 miles on them and the odds are that they will not last forever. They have both been good as we haven't had a car payment in over 5 years; however, their time is nearing an end. If anyone knows anybody that can point us in the right directions...let me know! You will definitely become my hero and I will love you forever.

Last week I talked to a guy (Steven Furtick) that I went to school with at North Greenville. He has just started a church 10 months ago in Charlotte, NC. Yesterday, they had the highest attendance that they have had so far (only 10 months) with over 900 people! They also saw over 50 people baptized! God is moving at Elevation Church. If you are in that area -go check it out next week!

1 Comments:

Blogger David Jacks said...

Man, 900 people in 10 months...that blows my mind!

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home